Monday, November 19, 2007

Sale finds!


For today's long-awaited post, I'm going to scout the web to find the best sale finds around.

First off, Urban Outfitters is having a big online thing: free shipping. And in their sale section, I was lucky to find this dress:


( Landscape Shift Dress, now $40)

I can't decide which color I like better. The cream is more wearable, certainly, but the red has a sexy kick that would be awesome with tights and booties, much like they show- only with actual tights, not knee socks. They remind me too much of fishnets, and that's definitely not the best combo for a short, red dress.

They also have these cute, if slightly unremarkable ballet flats:


(Color Block Ballet Flat, $20)

I really like the unusual mix of fuchsia and teal.. They have these flats in chocolate/ivory as well, but that combination seems a little bit too typical for me.

I know you must be sick of me harping about Modcloth.com. But it would be a crime not to mention this top:

(Poppy Plissage Top, $45)

This ruffled top is very trendy right now- ruffled Victorian shirt and all- but the bright red color adds a bit of pop to its feminine sweetness. It's sort of like combining a tart berry sauce with a very sweet vanilla pudding to prevent it from being overwhelmingly saccharine.

Aw, now I'm really hungry. I'd better go eat. Until next time, sweet fashion dreams, everyone!

2 comments:

Solicity Sock Monkey said...

The red dress. For certain.

Anonymous said...

Awesome choice of womens dresses at reasonable prices...