Friday, November 2, 2007

More love...


Ahhh, here are some cheap-ish clothes that I can loooooove. And almost guilt-free. Take a look:

First of all, this amazing Topshop dress.



I know, it's not exactly cheap, per say, but I just had to include. The pic's a touch blurry, so you can't see the exquisite lace detailing, but trust me: it's worth ANY price.

And it's definitely worthy of these pumps:


($120, stevemadden.com)

Again, not cheap, but worth it. A while back, I commented in a forum discussion of these shoes a woman had found; she wanted to know if the killer stilletos, numerous laces, and silver heels made them slutty. I said that they did. And now, I wish she could have seen these pumps! They are perfection: sexy, but not too sexy, and stylishly mod, but wearable.

Anyway, check back soon, for more sweet fashion dreams.




1 comment:

Solicity Sock Monkey said...

High end clothing but fab! Wish I could afford it.